Enjoy a night out at Soboba Casino with the best table games and slot machines for a big win. This resort offers everything you need for a short getaway or a full vacation. Make it your base for all you do or enjoy the amenities on-site.
- Stay in a first-class hotel where you can relax when your busy day is done
- Taste the delicious flavors of multiple dining options
- Enjoy live entertainment from local and national artists
Plan your stay and book online for the perfect night or weekend away.
Play as a Member of the Soboba Rewards Club
Join the club and get rewards every time you play. Receive exclusive offers on dining and much more. The more you play, the more you earn and get exclusive offers.
Enjoy More Games at Soboba Casino
Try your luck with blackjack or see how good you are at one of the poker tables. With 38 tables and progressive jackpots, you never know when you could win big. Play longer with higher limits as you choose between games of luck or strategy.
Full Entertainment Experience at Soboba Casino
Soboba Casino Resort is more than just a casino. This resort offers premium amenities for a vacation. There’s no need to go off-site with premier dining, entertainment and lodging right here. While you’re here, check out one of the following:
- Take a coffee break with Koffee Kiicha
- Experience premium Asian cuisine at the Noodle Bar
- Enjoy a meal anytime at Fairway Café, which offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner from 6:00 A.M. to 12:00 A.M.
A variety of menu options ensures something delicious to suit every taste at Soboba Casino Resort.
Visiting Soboba Casino from San Jacinto
It takes just about five minutes to get to the Soboba Casino from San Jacinto. Start out going east on East Main Street towards South Jordan Avenue. The name of the road changes to Lake Park Drive. Turn left onto Soboba Road and you will arrive at your destination.
Sights to Enjoy in San Jacinto
When you’re ready to take a break from gaming, you can experience all that San Jacinto, CA has to offer. With numerous activities and attractions, there’s something to suit every preference.
- Hemet Maze Stone – located just outside Hemet, CA, this stone is a petroglyph sitting on almost six acres of land. It is made up of two boxes, one inside the other, which form a maze pattern.
- Simpson Park – a mountain bike park with easy and well-marked trails. Choose one for an afternoon hike or spend the day here.
- Hemet Museum – Learn more about local history at this museum housed in the old Santa Fe Depot. Browse relics from the past or enjoy the outstanding photo displays.
- Indian Vista Viewpoint – Drive up to this location where you can enjoy the sweeping views of the valley before you descend back down. The forest quickly changes back to desert with steep edges and winding roads.
- Stop in Idyllwild – Take a day trip and visit one of the many restaurants and cafes as you browse local shops. As you walk along the city streets, you may encounter wildlife and birds in nature.
- San Jacinto Wildlife Area – With about 19,000 acres, you can get a closeup view of waterfowl and other creatures surrounded by agricultural land for the ideal getaway from the city.
Other Near By City's