RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
“Soboba Gives Back” Toy Drive
November 9, 16, 23, 30 and December 7, 2021
12:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- The “Soboba Gives Back” Toy Drive will be held on Tuesdays, November 9, 16, 23, 30 and December 7, 2021.
- Guests who donate one (1) new, unwrapped toy that meets or exceeds a $20 value (after any markdown/discount), will receive a coupon for $40 in Free Slot Play. Free Slot Play will expire at 11:59 PM the following day, if not used.
- Guests will be allowed to make one (1) Toy Drive donation in exchange for one (1) Free Slot Play coupon, each promotional day.
- Receipt MUST have the name of the retailer, location and date of purchase on the original receipt. No photocopies of receipts will be accepted. No hand-written receipts will be accepted. Toy and receipt must be from a reputable store. Toys from “dollar store” chains WILL NOT be accepted.
- Stuffed animals are accepted, but must have the original price tags attached.
- Items that WILL NOT be accepted include: food items, candy, articles of clothing, personal care products (lip gloss, soaps, nail polish, etc.), DVDs, or CDs.
- If the toy was purchased as a “Buy 1 Get 1 Free” offer from a retailer, ONLY one (1) coupon will be issued.
- To redeem Free Slot Play coupon, guests must present their Soboba Rewards card and a valid, government issued, photo I.D. at the Soboba Rewards counter. Guest must present original identification. No photocopies or facsimiles will be accepted.
- If not already a Soboba Rewards member, guests will be required to sign up for a Soboba Rewards card prior to redeeming Free Slot Play coupon.
- Management reserves the right to refuse a receipt, and to modify or cancel this promotion at any time without notice.
- Any tax obligations on any prizes awarded throughout the promotion period will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Employees of Soboba Casino Resort are ineligible for all promotions. Spouses of employees are eligible to participate and receive a Free Slot Play coupon on any of the promotional days.
- Tribal members of the Soboba Band of Luiseño Indians and their spouses are eligible to participate.
- Final decisions on any issue not covered in the above rules and restrictions will be made in writing by the Casino’s Director of Marketing are subject to appeal.
- Patron has the right to appeal a decision of management, disputes must be made in writing to the Director of Marketing within 72 hours of the incident.